Upbringing by Co-creativity
Book three: Man and Man
Part 3: Upbringing by Mutual Creativity
1. Mutual creativity is a higher form of relationship between people.
2. The inquisitive child and his interest should be valued.
3. The imagination of a child is his unique world.
4. Give the child the opportunity to learn different languages: the language of music, flowers, lines, colors, poetry, fairy tales, and beauty.
5. Cooperation, communication, mutual creativity.
6. Children learn from their successes and achievements, not from their mistakes.
7. Why doesn’t a conventional scheme work?
9. Instill in your children that they are beautiful people!