Upbringing by Communication
Book three: Man and Man
Part 1. Upbringing by Communication
1. I love you too.
2. Contact, we need contact with children.
4. There is a gift of feeling another man.
5. Common secret with a child.
6. Equality of strivings.
7. A voice and a glance, the first instruments of communication.
8. How to look at a child with a kind glance?
9. The poorer a man is emotionally, the less he is able to communicate, the more he is irritable.
10. Who has a right for irritation?
11. Irritation is a feature of vanishing love.
12. Children don’t bear evil in themselves.
13. One person with spirit is enough in successful parenting.